If you have symptoms that suggest ankylosing spondylitis, meet with your primary doctor first. You may get a referral to see a rheumatologist—a specialist in inflammatory diseases like AS—who can recommend the most appropriate treatment plan.

Start your search by entering your ZIP code.

Ankylosing Spondylitis

Terms & Conditions

        Please note: While we update our directory regularly, this list may not have current provider information. This is an AbbVie compiled list of rheumatologists known to have prescribed at least one advanced therapy for ankylosing spondylitis in the past three months. The results shown may not reflect all of the rheumatologists in your area. Please see the terms and conditions for additional details.