Sponsored by AbbVie

Get arheum

Why seek a rheumatologist?

If you have symptoms that point to Ankylosing Spondylitis, meet with your doctor first. You may get a referral to see a rheumatologist—a specialist in inflammatory diseases like AS—who can recommend the most appropriate treatment plan.

To locate a rheumatologist near you, just enter your address or ZIP code below. To broaden your search, enter your ZIP code only.


Street Address 1
Street Address 2
*Mile Radius

Please note: While we update our specialist directory regularly, this list may not have the latest provider information. The results shown may not reflect all of the rheumatologists in your area. AbbVie has compiled a list of specialists in this directory.

By checking this box you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions.
Get more
info about AS.